Christian

Missionaries

In

The

United States

Scott and Debra Tirrell

Donate Today

Scott and Debra Tirrell

Christian

Missionaries

In

The

United States

Donate Today

About

Scott and Debra Tirrell

In every battle, there are those who fight on the front lines and others working in a support capacity.  Military commanders tell us that while 10% of the troops are on the front lines, the other 90% are providing the necessary logistical support behind the scenes to make sure those who are directly engaging the enemy are supplied with all they need for success.

Scott Tirrell has been an essential part of that 90% for four decades; providing financial and accounting expertise and administrative support for those in front line ministry. He has been the financial administrator for the Military Ministry of Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ), as well as the Jesus Film Project development office.  He has served as Controller for a seminary and more recently as CFO of a ministry to senior media executives. Currently, he provides accounting and administrative support to several ministries, including a seminary in transition, a medical ministry and an international traveling speaker.  

Debra has a passion for helping others grow spiritually.  She has been involved for years teaching Bible in military chapels, local churches and at a Christian middle school. Deb is also committed to “one-on-one” ministry by helping new believers understand what it means to be a Christ-follower and by grounding them in God’s truths while assisting them to grow spiritually.

Personal Bio

Mission Statement

Favorite Bible Verse

When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God.

Neh 6:16

Ministry Began in

1974

We

Work With

We

Serve in:

San Bernardino, CA

,

United States

United States
World map
No items found.
World map